Explore our extensive range of Mac repair services, covering screen replacements, new batteries, keyboard fixes, and more, for all iPad models.
Everything you need
What we offer
Let’s be honest. When it comes to device repair there’s a number of options out there. In today’s world people rely on their mobile devices more than ever. For people who want high quality, swift repairs, iPatch are here to help. Our focussed experience in the repair of Apple Devices mean we’re able to repair just about anything.
We focus heavily on the quality of our repairs and parts to ensure you have a seamless experience with us. We don’t use cheap components, ensuring your device retains its original quality and features.
- Free Diagnosis.
- We'll diagnose your device free of charge and provide a no obligation quote for a repair.
- 90-day Warranty.
- If you have any issues in the first 90-days we warranty against any part defects or workmanship.
- We don't require your passcode for the vast majority of our repairs, so your data stays secure and private.
- Data Recovery.
- Have a damaged device but just require the data? We can recover data from almost any device.
- We pair all of our replacement components to ensure compatibility and no loss of features.
- We only use original, or depending on the device high quality replacement parts.
Frequently asked questions
Have a different question and can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Reach out to our support team by sending us a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- How do I get my Mac repaired?
- Choose the repair your device requires and the best booking option for you. We accept both drop off and mail in repairs, so wether your local or not we can still offer you our services. If you aren’t sure which repair your Mac requires, please get in touch and we’ll do our best to help.
- How much will it cost?
- The cost for your repair will depend on the type of repair and the model of Mac. We list nearly all repair costs for the the Mac's we offer service on. Should you not be able to find your repair listed, please get in touch and we’ll be able to advise further. For liquid damage devices, or no power devices we wouldn’t be able to provide a repair quote until after an inspection.
- How long will the repair take?
- We understand how important Mac's have become, so we aim to complete all repairs in the same day, usually the same hour. A drop off repair for your Mac is the quickest way to get your device repaired, and we usually complete nearly all Mac repairs in a couple of hours. Should you want to mail in instead, we aim to repair and dispatch the device back to you within the same day.
- What should I expect
- We offer a wide range of repairs for all Mac models, however should a repair not be possible on your device you can collect your Mac with no fee or just the return postage fee if you’ve mailed in. Although we don’t routinely erase any device during repair, we do recommend you take a backup of your data before having your device repaired.
- Screen replacements
- Mac screen replacements are our most common repair, we can repair most screens within a couple of hours. We aim to keep all models of display in stock so you can pop into our Leeds store for a quick replacement without an appointment.
- Battery replacements
- Mac batteries have a limited life span, this is usually around 1000 full charges. If your battery no longer gets you through the day we can offer a quick replacement, usually within a couple of hours. We keep nearly all batteries in stock, so you can stop by for a quick replacement at our Leeds store.